Vesala Anna-Maria, DMD, MSc
- Born in Athens, Greece
- Dentistry at Comenius University in 2014, Bratislava Slovakia, Faculty of Medicine, DMD
- Diploma work on «Socket preservation after tooth extraction»
- Oral surgery and Radiology (MSc), Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2019
- Master Degree (MSc) in “Metabolic bone disease” Athens Medical School, 2020
- Post Graduate Training Program in Implantology, Szeged University, 2015
- Fellowship of the World Academy of Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Bone Surgery, 2016
- Partner at Laboratory for Research of Muscoloskeletal System, School of Medicine, Athens University, Greece
- Publications in bone regeneration with growth factors and grafts
- Ex-board Member of Hellenic Society of Oral Laser Applications (HELSOLA)
- Active Member of World Academy of Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Bone Surgery WAUPS and WAUPS Aesthetica
- Awards for best poster presentation “ Socket preservation with synthetic grafts and A-PRF”HAOMS. Athens 30/1/2016
- Best Oral Presentation Award “Bone enhancement with blood derivatives and synthetic bone graft materials” in World Congress of Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Surgery 2016. Bangkok 27/2/2016
- Nacopoulos, Cleopatra DDS, MSc; Dontas, Ismene DVM, PhD; Lelovas, Pavlos DVM, PhD; Galanos, Antonis PhD; Vesalas, Anna–Maria MDDr; Raptou, Panagiota PhD; Mastoris, Michael DDM, MSc; Chronopoulos, Eustathios MD, PhD; Papaioannou, Nikolaos MD, PhD.
Enhancement of Bone Regeneration With the Combination of Platelet-Rich Fibrin and Synthetic Graft. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery: November 2014 – Vol. 25 – Issue 6: p 2164-2168
- Cleopatra C. Nacopoulos BS, DDS, MSc, Ismene Dontas DVM, PhD, Efstathios Chronopoulos MD, PhD, Lubna Khaldi MD, PhD, Anna Maria Vesala MDDr, Ioannis K. Triantafyllopoulos MD, MSci, PhD, FEBOT, Nikolaos Papaioannou MD, PhD
Synthetic bone substitutes in combination with Platelet-Rich Fibrin or other osteoinductive factors for maxillary sinus floor augmentation. A systematic review.British journal of medicine and medical research (BJMMR) 7(12) : 1026-1034, 2015
- Ismene Dontas, Anna-Aikaterini Neri, Christos Zafeiris, Nikitas Schizas, Cleopatra Nacopoulos, Anna-Maria Vesalas, Triantaphyllos Papadopoulos, Dionysios Mouzakis and Nikolaos Papaioannou. The Rabbit Model of Femoral Bone Defects: Steps to Overcome Potential Pitfalls British journal of medicine and medical research (BJMMR) 13(4): 1-8, 2016
- Iatrou I, Theologie-Lygidakis N, Schoinohoriti O, Tzermpos F, Vessala AM. Rhabdomyosarcoma of the maxillofacial region in children and adolescents: Report of 9 cases and literature review. J Craniomaxillofac Surg.2017 Jun;45(6):831-838.
- Nacopoulos C, Gkouskou K, Karypidis D, Vlastos I, Vesala AM, Choukroun J, Miron RJ, Prokopakis E.Telomere length and genetic variations affecting telomere length as biomarkers for facial regeneration with platelet-rich fibrin based on the low-speed centrifugation concept. J Cosmet Dermatol.2018 May 15. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12666.
- Nacopoulos C, Vesala AM. Lower facial regeneration with a combination of platelet-rich fibrin liquid matrices based on the low speed centrifugation concept-Cleopatra technique. 2019 Nov 1. doi: 10.1111/jocd.13196.