2-Days MASTERCLASS Dentistry & Aesthetics April 21-22 2017
2-Days MASTERCLASS Dentistry & Aesthetics
DAY 1 – Platelet Rich Fibrin : a-PRF™ & i-PRF™ in oral surgery
Dr Joseph CHOUKROUN
- Growth factors: biology and physiology, mechanisms of action
- Advanced-PRF™: More cytokines and BMPs. injectable-PRF™: Mesenchymal stem cells therapy. Composition and influence on tissue healing.
- A-PRF™ as “matrix” in soft tissue management:protocols, clinical results
- A-PRF™ as “matrix” in bone augmentation: protocols, clinical results
- A-PRF™ & i-PRF™ with biomaterials: what kind of biomaterials do we have to mix with PRF?
- Protocols, clinical results, new perspectives in bone reconstruction.
- Factors who antagonize the PRF™:Vit.D Level, Cholesterol, Contamination, Pressure, Tension: protocols & solutions.
- Hands on, demo
DAY 2 -Facial aesthetics : basic course
Dr Cleopatra NACOPOULOS
- Aging process and its characteristics
- Anatomy-physiology of the face.
- Anti-aging treatments with fillers, botox, laser and PDO threads.
- Advantages disadvantages of the above
- Natural facial rejuvenation with smart blood derivates and stem cells (biology, procedures and protocols)
- Live demonstration of blood collection and preparation of a-PRF and i-PR