PRF Course in Facial Injections – November 16-18, 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
PRF Course in Facial Injections – November 16-18th 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Learn the biology and clinical applications behind utilizing blood derivatives and prf formulations for facial esthetics from Dr. Cleopatra Nacopoulos, expert inthe field with over 15years of training, and top clinician-scientist Dr. Richard Miron. The course will be taught in 3 days, with 2 days of lectures and live demonstrations and a 3rd day of participant practice. Increase your skillset in facial aesthetics within this 3-day course to optimize your comfort levels for private practice.
Biological Background & Clinical Indications of PRF – Phlebotomy training- Live Demos
Dr. Richard Miron, DDS, MSc, PhD, Dr. med. dent.
- Biology of wound healing. Understand the importance of Vascularization for both soft and hard tissues.
- Introduction of PRF by Dr. Joseph Choukroun. Learn the history of PRF, its first use by Dr. Choukroun in Nice France in 2001, and the improvements made over the years.
- Biological background of PRF. Understand how Lower Centrifugation speeds (g-force) and time results in a superior Fibrin scaffold with more Leukocytes. Understand Growth Factor release and optimization of the PRF Centrifuge to Improve regeneration
- Clinical Indications of PRF in Dentistry. Discussion over it’s potential use in extraction Socket Grafting, Sinus Augmentation procedures, Gingival Resessions, Intrabony Furcation, Defect Regeneration, Implant Dentristry and Soft Tissue Management.
- Phlebotomy training and Live demonstrations
Facial Aestetics with PRF
Dr. Cleopatra Nacopoulos DDS, MSc, PhD
- Review the trends in facial aesthetics. What is currently utilized in 2017 and how big is the market for dentists
- Biology of facial tissues. Learn how aging affects facial tissues and commonly utilized materials to Restore/rejuvenate them.
- Clinical issues of advanced platelet rich fibrin and injectable platelet rich fibrin (A-PRF & I-PRF) in facial aesthetics. Learn new centrifugation protocols developed by Dr. Cleopatra Nacopoulos.
- Live Demonstrations
- Live demonstrations and practice on human patients micro-needling, with derma-pen for skin rejuvenation with i-PRF.
- Live demonstrations and practice on human patients, facial augmentation and contouring using the linear technique with A-PRFand i-PRF.
- Live demonstrations and practice on human patients, lip Augmentation with A-PRF and lip enhancement with i-PRF using the linear and micro-needling technique. Understand on which Clinical scenario to use A-PRF versus i-PRF.
- Live demonstrations and practice on human patients, whole face rejuvenation with A-PRF and i-PRF. How to create optimal results. Recomendations from Dr. Cleopatra Nacopoulos, following fifteen years of experience on the field.
For more information click here
Register on-line on www.prfedu.com