Successful regenerative therapy in oral surgery and facial aesthetics
- The latest updates: A-PRF, S-PRF, i-PRF+, Sticky Bone with variable density.
- Peri-implantitis and marginal bone loss: finally the solution!
The literature has failed in the rational explanation of peri-implantitis and bone loss.
Whether in the native bone or the grafted bone! And yet, these mechanisms are perfectly explained in the manuals of Human Anatomy & Physiology!
DAY 1 – PRF in oral surgery with Dr J.CHOUKROUN
• Relevance of protocols with the concept of low speed centrifugation (LSCC): A-PRF+, i-PRF, Sticky Bone, interest of preoperative injection of liquid PRF
• Indications and instructions for use
• Biological factors for long-term success: Tension, Pressure, Vitamin D, Cholesterol.
• Peri-implantitis and bone loss: Physiological approach. Prevention and solutions
• Presentation of clinical cases and protocols according to indications.
• Live demonstration
+ Optional : Phlebotomy course
DAY 2 – PRF in facial aesthetics with Dr C. NACOPOULOS
New trends in regenerative medicine for facial aesthetics with smart blood derivatives.
Prof. Cleopatra Nacopoulos, the leader in facial aesthetics by using PRF liquid, will held the course and share her experience of how to incorporate this innovative technology in every day practice.
The course objective is the introduction of facial aesthetics as a means to improve the patient’s overall appearance, and is not limited to their dental condition. The use of i-PRF+ & A-PRF liquid (Cleopatra Technique TM) is an innovative procedure for skin rejuvenation that can be used in every-day practice, with a maximum cost/benefit ratio for both the physician and the patient. There will be presented all injection techniques step by step as well as pre and post treatment instructions and complication management. Healthcare professionals have successfully incorporated growth factors in their practices, often in conjunction with other modalities such as hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin injections, PDO threads and laser treatments.
- 08:30-09:00 Registration
- 09:00-10:00 Pain management in oral surgery – How can we improve anesthesia?
- 10:00-11:00 The role of growth factors in wound healing
- 11:00-11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30-12:30 PRF indications and new protocols
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30-14:30 New protocols. PRF liquid, A-PRF liquid and i-PRF. Stem cell therapy
- 14:30-15:30 Negative factors which antagonize hard and soft tissue regeneration
- 15:30-16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00-17:00 Positive factors which enhance hard and soft tissue regeneration
- 17:00-17:45 Hands on and demonstration of the new protocols
- 18:00-19:00 Phlebotomy hands on. Practice among patients
- 08:30 – 09:00 : Welcome & Registration
- 09:00 – 10:00 :The role of dentist in facial aesthetics Aging and Anti-aging, characteristics and prevention
- 10:00 -11:00 : Skin and lip anatomy. Materials, methods and injection techniques (micro-needling, micro papular , linear, fan etc)
- 11: 00 – 11:30 : Coffee break
- 11: 30 – 12:30 : Skin rejuvenation and augmentation with growth factors and stem cells (i-PRF & A-PRF liquid) – Cleopatra technique TM
- 12:30 – 13:30 : Lunch
- 13:30 -14:30 : Phlebotomy- Preparation of the patient and the clinic – Injection techniques – New Protocols
- 15:30 – 16:00 : Coffee break
- 16:00 -17:00 : Marketing in Dentistry- Live patient demonstration
- 17:00 -17:30 : Questions and Answers
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel Athens – Michalakopoulou 50, Athina 115 28, Greece
Registration: Fee for 2 days seminar : 800€ Including taxes + coffee breaks and lunch