Terms and Conditions
By depositing the down-payment, the participant automatically accepts the following Terms & Conditions of participation in the workshop:
- A deposit of 40% of the total amount is required as a deposit for your participation to the GMDA HUB Workshop.
- The deposit is non-refundable and not transferable, unless stated otherwise in the Terms & Conditions.
- The remaining amount, 60%, must be paid in full at least a month, 30 calendar days, prior to the starting day.
- The registration and the acquisition of a position at the workshop is only final with the full payment of the course.
- In case of non complete payment by the participant, GMDA HUB, reserves the right to release the registered position to the participant. In this case, the deposit is not refundable.
IN CASE OF CANCELLATION, REPLACEMENT OR POSTPONEMENT OF THE WORKSHOP
In case of cancellation, replacement or postponement of the workshop due to non-completion of the minimum number of participants, the participant will be informed at least twenty, 20, working days before the starting day.
In the case of cancellation, replacement or postponement of the workshop GMDA HUB offers the participant the following:
- Transferring the total amount, minus the deposit fee of 40%, to an upcoming workshop or course within three, 3, months.
- Refund the whole amount, minus the deposit fee of 40%.
IN CASE OF PARTICIPATION CANCELLATION
If you wish to cancel your participation:
For participations cancelled within twenty, 20, working days for any reason, GMDA HUB offers the following:
- Transferring the total amount, minus the deposit fee of 40%, to an upcoming workshop or course within three, 3, months
- In case of full payment, refund the whole amount, minus the deposit of 40%.
For participations cancelled the previous or the same day of the workshop, GMDA HUB offers the following:
- Refund the 30% of the total amount paid by the participant.
- Transfer the whole amount, minus the deposit of 40%, to a next workshop or course within three, 3, months.
In case of two consecutive cancellations of participation by the same person or company, GMDA HUB reserves the right to refuse acceptance of any future application or to apply special terms.
The certificate of attendance is only given if financial commitments of the training have been fulfilled.