2-DAY PRACTICAL COURSE WITH LIVE PATIENTS
CLEOPATRA TECHNIQUE – PRF Aesthetics
July 22nd & 23rd 2022
@9:00 – 17:00 GMT+2
@9:00 – 17:00 GMT+2
The course objective is the introduction of facial aesthetics as a means to improve the patient’s overall appearance, not limited to their dental condition. The use of Cleopatra Technique TM is an innovative procedure for skin rejuvenation that is based in regenerative medicine and it is using the patient’s own blood to regenerate its skin. It can be used in every-day practice, with a maximum cost/benefit ratio for both the physician and the patient. Healthcare professionals have successfully incorporated CLEOPATRA TECHNIQUE TM in their practices, often in conjunction with other modalities such as hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin injections, PDO threads and laser treatments. This procedure can be used for hair regrowth, pain relief in arthritis, scars ,keloids, pigmentations and burns etc. It will be described during the two day course, step by step, all the procedures from pre-treatment, actual treatment, post-treatment and homecare in order to maintain long lasting results up to 3 years.
- The role of the dentist in facial aesthetics
- Aging and Anti-aging, characteristics and prevention
- Skin and lip anatomy and physiology
- Materials, methods and injection techniques (micro needling, micropapular, linear, fan, sandwich, mesh )
- All you need to know about evidence based, PRF such as preparation, protocols, speed, handling, and application mode
- Description of the tubes regarding aesthetic medicine (facial aesthetics, keloids, scars, hair regrowth, pain management and wound healing)
- Articles about the use and applications of PRF
- Comparison between the use of PRF vs. hyaluronic acid / botulinum toxin/ PDO threads/ laser treatments (cost / effectiveness). Can PRF replace them all, or can it work alongside with them, as a combination treatment?
- Changes in the aesthetic medicine using PRF. How long after the application does the effect wear off?
- Secrets of Cleopatra Technique TM. How to obtain the contouring, augmentation and fullness of lips (which techniques can be used)?
- Preparation of the patients and the skin before, right after, and post-treatment. What is the most effective homecare for a long-lasting treatment?
- Phlebotomy – Preparation of the patient and the clinic
- Clinical cases for every protocol, from microneedling to injections in all areas of the face (forehead, around the eyes, lips, cheeks, nasolabial fold augmentation, marionette lines, contouring of the face, neck and décolleté)
- Clinical cases of PRF in keloids, scars, hair regrowth
- Pain management for arthritis, and wound healing
- Dos and don’ts in aesthetic medicine. What can never be done in aesthetic protocols?
- LIVE PATIENTS DEMONSTRATION AND PRACTICE
AFTER COMPLETION OF THE MASTERCOURSE, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Procedure & Protocols
- Different protocols of PRF
- Injection techniques
- Use of different devices for PRF application
- Cosmeceuticals for pre, during, and post treatment
- Maintenance for long lasting results
- Age spots / large pores
- Elimination of fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Combination treatments with Hyaluronic acid and Vitamins
- Hair regrowth
- Elimination of skin pigmentation
- Treatment of scars, stretch marks and cellulitis
- Treatment of joint pain and malfunction
- Treatment of ulcers and burns
- Complication management
- Safety tips for the doctor and patient
The CPD Certification Service was established in 1996 as the leading independent CPD accreditation institution operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development policies of professional institutes and academic bodies. The CPD Certification Service provides support, advice and recognized independent CPD accreditation compatible with global CPD principles.
Prof. CLEOPATRA NACOPOULOS BSc, DDS, MSc (oral biology), MSc (periodontology), MSc (medical aesthetics), PhD
Dr. ANNA-MARIA VESALA DMD, MSc (bone metabolic disorders), MSc (oral surgery), MSc (medical aesthetics)